Sonic Vs. Gohan Sonic Vs. Gohan

it was alright

when you pulled out your sprite's backgrounds, i noticed that you got parts of them. The fighting was slow, the fighting wasnt very good. i liked how they moved quickly, but whenever they dissapeared it slowed down the fight dramatically. Too much talking, and poor humor. Had you spent more time on the fighting, rather than take the easy way out and do that 5 hours later crap, this could have been a decent movie. With more practice, you will get better. Keep up the work, its coming along and i look forward to seeing more of your work in the future

Zelda Heroic Rage 3 Zelda Heroic Rage 3

Fucking weak

I agree with Moose_Shit, that was awful. I'm not saying that i could do better, but that made no sense at all, the animation was way to sketchy, sure the drawings were good, but when you moved them it looked like shit. The killing sucked, all in all, all of your hard work was a total waste of time. Don't try and be something you're not. Just sit back and watch the movies, stop making them.

SolidSacketh responds:

I did sit back and watch. I watched a lot of bitch ass comedies, and all of the Zelda stuff that wasn't sprites sucked ass I thought. This is up there with the best Zelda Flash movies if you ask me. I'll keep making movies though...Just to piss you off.

Ningen Ningen

Oh my god...

That was insane. The characters were SOOOOO well drawn. The blood looked a little sloppy, but it totally made up for it. That was sweet, keep up the excellent work, and i cannot wait to see the rest.

Mega Man X Vs Kirby Mega Man X Vs Kirby

that was good

i thought the movie was good. As far as the last guy goes, if "gaycube" was your best insult then you are fucked

G.Gundam Movie G.Gundam Movie

um i guesse

that could have been alot better if you hadn't just inserted movies from the show. Use your own animation, the one at the beginning was good and you should have stuck with it

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

that was pure genius

totally sweet, i hate sonic

Stickman Joyride Stickman Joyride

pretty good

the animation was good and the idea wasnt bad but the whole thing could have been alot better, like not having the voice so god damn annoying!!!

Foofeynono responds:

Yeah. It could have been better (I know it's not the best, but what can you do with only a month of Flash experience?), but that's what happens when you take your voice and speed it up.

Funky Fish Funky Fish

shit

that was soooo poor, i think it sucked the shit.

Protoman VS Majin Vegeta Protoman VS Majin Vegeta

i liked it

i have flash and i wanna know how you can take the background out of your sprites in it answer this plz